IFC Markets is an international Forex & CFD broker with 13 years’ experience. IFC Markets is regulated and licensed by a few international organizations, such as the European CySEC and BVI FSC.
IFC Markets is the main trademark of the IFCM Group, which member-companies are involved in the development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years.
IFC Markets is an International Financial company providing excellent trading conditions for professional trading:
· 600+ trading instruments, including Currency pairs, Precious metals, Index CFDs, Stock CFDs, Commodity CFDs, CFDs on Commodity Futures, ETFs, Crypto Futures and Gold instruments
· Best Execution - tight fixed and floating spreads and instant execution
· The innovative Portfolio Quoting Method - opportunity to create own synthetic instruments, make analysis and trade. Additionally, clients can trade instruments, created by the analysts of IFCM, ) from the Library of Synthetic Instruments
· Qualified online support in 18 languages, 24 hours a day
· Excellent trading solutions - NetTradeX own professional platform with advanced analytical capabilities and the popular MetaTrader 4 with the WebTerminal and MultiTerminal and MetaTrader 5
· The company offers competitive partnership program with commission starting from 10$ to 15$ per 1 standard lot.
· Up to 7% annual interest on free margin
· Leverage up to 1:400 for all the instruments, except for CFDs on ETFs, Stocks and Commodity Futures – up to 1:40
· Fund Insurance by AIG EUROPE LIMITED
The main goal of IFC Markets is to provide clients with top-level services, including steadily increasing number of trading instruments, trade without request, regardless the volume of trade you are performing, instant execution of all order types, low spreads and the availability of technical support within a few minutes to any part of the world.